Insurwave are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Product you will be responsible for helping shape the future direction of our company, using your skills to help identify and deliver solutions to solve the problems of our commercial insurance clients.
We want someone with experience working in a B2B environment, ideally within financial services or insurance, to own end-to-end delivery of product features. You will work closely with a team of software engineers, but also work alongside stakeholders from across the business and external organisations.
We are a small organisation growing rapidly, and you will have an opportunity to manage and deliver against a fast-moving product roadmap. You will be curious with an analytical mind, with excellent communication skills.
• Responsible for innovation and end-to-end product design and delivery in a fast-paced environment
• Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including Client Success, marketing, UX/UI, and engineering
• Work in an Agile environment and continuously review business needs, refine priorities, define milestones and deliverables, and call out opportunities & risks
• Partner with stakeholders and customers across the business to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation
• Develop, own, and execute product roadmap
• Work with corporate clients, spend time understanding their needs and gathering feedback
• Translate requests and product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
• Prioritise and maintain a sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
• Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
Skills & Experience Required
• Experience working in a B2B environment, ideally within insurance
• Experience with Agile Project delivery methods, and associated software tools including Confluence and Jira
• Excellent written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills
• Experience as a product owner
• Willingness to work with diverse stakeholder groups, external third-party suppliers and customers
• Understanding of the project lifecycle and software development life cycle
• A curious and analytical mindset
• Bonus scheme
• Life Insurance
• Health Insurance including dental
• Private Pension
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Flexible working arrangements
Sounds like you?
Click here to apply!
We look forward to your application!