As a Lead Frontend Engineer, the candidate will report directly to Chief Software Officer and will lead building and maintaining the Frontend part of Insurwave SaaS Platform, ensuring it follows the best-spoken standards, patterns, and technologies. The candidate will fully own the Frontend, which is written using technologies like React, Material UI, Jest and JSS and will be responsible for its evolution while preserving high quality, usability, and consistency of the solution. The candidate will work in a small team, together with UX Designer and will collaborate with other development teams to support and guide the full-stack members of these teams in developing the features involving Frontend changes. As the company grows, as Lead Frontend Engineer, the candidate will be expected to manage a small group of team members where necessary.
• Ownership of Frontend part of the Insurwave SaaS Platform, including design, development, testing and maintenance of the solution
• Work with business areas to ensure that built solutions are aligned to requirements, delivered according to plans, and developed with expected quality and security standards
• Work closely with development teams to guide, support, and help them with delivery of Frontend related features
• Deliver high quality solutions using fully automated processes (CI/CD, testing, infrastructure as code)
• Enable learning culture, promote continuous feedback and improvement
Skills & Experience Required
• Experience of working in agile development model (Scrum or Kanban)
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills, demonstrated ability to form effective working teams and maintaining healthy, learning culture within it
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines, TDD and pipeline automation
• Knowledge of good practices, design patterns and SOLID principles
• Good understanding of application design and strong problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of React stack (React, Node, Typescript, CSS), Material UI, Jest, JSS and supporting tools
• Knowledge of Azure ecosystem
• Knowledge of monitoring and alerting tools
• Knowledge of Figma
• Bonus scheme
• Life Insurance
• Health Insurance including dental
• Private Pension
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Flexible working arrangements
Sounds like you?
Click here to apply!
We look forward to your application!