Talent Acquisition Manager
Insurwave is a London-based, client centric, tech focused, disruptive company that connects the specialty insurance market. We are passionate about our people and our values of trust, curiosity and quality are embedded in everything we do.
At Insurwave, we embrace the opportunity to create outside-the-box solutions. We are driven by the desire to help create something that has never existed – a fully automated and connected specialty insurance industry.
Insurwave is on a high growth trajectory as our solution is unique to the industry (really, not just saying that).
That means that you’ll play an active role in growing our business. You’ll have full ownership of your domain, a chance to build something new, the way you want to, no red tape.
Who You Are
Connecting with people comes naturally to you. You’re a socially engaging personality who is passionate about finding great people to work with, helping them take their next step in their career, and building high performing teams in the company. You care about searching for and identifying the right talent, who you know will flourish working within the team. You genuinely take an interest in people by being curious to ensure they will be a strong and successful candidate.
About the Role
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you are often the first person for someone joining the business to speak to. You therefore need to bring to life the brilliance of Insurwave, our values and culture with enthusiasm and professionalism. This is a hands-on role, working closely with the People Team and Hiring Managers accountable for everything from attracting talent, directly sourcing candidates, interviewing, onboarding and ensuring an end to end positive candidate experience.
You will use the most effective direct recruitment channels to search for and engage top talent. With strong interpersonal skills you will be able to engage candidates positively and guide and support them through the selection process, right through to onboarding them as new members of the team.
- Develop and execute a positive attraction strategy
- Develop forward looking recruitment plans with hiring managers
- Develop engaging recruitment collateral
- Directly source candidates for vacancies within agreed service levels
- Develop a talent bank for future hiring needs
- Manage and support a positive candidate experience from attraction to onboarding
- Work within agreed service level agreements and keep track of recruitment performance
Skills & experience required
- Preferably 2 years of experience of successfully direct sourcing candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- A positive can do attitude
- Ability to build trust, rapport and relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Bonus scheme
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection insurance
- Private health insurance including dental, optical and gym subsidiary
- Private pension
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Public Holidays
Does this sound like you?Apply for this job
We hope that insurwave sounds like somewhere you’d like to work and we’d love to hear from you whether there are specific roles listed above or not.
We are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send us your CV and covering letter.Apply today