Client Success Manager
Insurwave is a London-based, client centric, tech focused, disruptive company that connects the specialty insurance market. We are passionate about our people and our values of trust, curiosity and quality are embedded in everything we do.
At Insurwave, we embrace the opportunity to create outside-the-box solutions. We are driven by the desire to help create something that has never existed – a fully automated and connected specialty insurance industry.
Insurwave is on a high growth trajectory as our solution is unique to the industry (really, not just saying that).
That means that you’ll play an active role in growing our business. You’ll have full ownership of your domain, a chance to build something new, the way you want to, no red tape.
Who you are
You are a client focussed individual, passionate about building relationships and trust. Always curious to understand more about the clients’ business and the operational pains that they face, so that you can help find solutions to solve those challenges. You’re driven to continuously improve and exceed Client service expectations.
About the role
As a Client Success Manager you will be responsible for client account management and growth. This will involve project management and execution of tasks required to deepen value with existing clients and lead growth opportunities to expand platform use and value with those clients. You may also get involved in supporting business development with new potential clients.
- Understand our clients, their challenges and opportunities to gain insights on where and how Insurwave can help
- Build and maintain relationships with client organisations, system users, client sponsors and other stakeholders
- Keep clients aware of product and proposition developments
- Identify and lead growth opportunities with existing clients
- Account management execution for existing clients
- Contribute to development of account management and growth processes and tools
- Work with product team to contribute to wider evolution of Insurwave product and proposition
- Working with the sales and ops team to ensure an effective sales process and handover between sales and client success
Skills & experience required
- Outstanding communication, presentation, interpersonal and project management skills
- At least 1 year of B2B client success or account management experience
- Understanding of complex commercial insurance
- Team player who also has the individual drive to succeed
- Account management or project management experience in insurance technology
- Business development and sales experience
- Account management and sales toolkit
- Start up / Scale up experience
Health Insurance including dental, optical and gym subsidiary
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Flexible working arrangements
Does this sound like you?Apply for this job
We hope that insurwave sounds like somewhere you’d like to work and we’d love to hear from you whether there are specific roles listed above or not.
We are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send us your CV and covering letter.Apply today