Insurwave – Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- insurwave.com is a site operated by Insurwave Ltd. (“we” or “our” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11284335 and have our registered office at 6 More London Place, London, United Kingdom, SE1 2DA.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the site, unless uploaded by users, is our property or the property of our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this site, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the site you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the content.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without our prior written permission.
- You may not use the site for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the site or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the site;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the owner’s permission.
Links to other websites
- The site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that we make available through the site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility or satisfactory quality. We are under no obligation to update information on the site.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the site is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal data and their computers.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the site.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the site including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the site unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the site from the date of publication. You should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.