Insurwave is a London-based, client centric, tech focused, disruptive company that connects the specialty insurance market. We are passionate about our people and our values of trust, curiosity and quality are embedded in everything we do.
At Insurwave, we embrace the opportunity to create outside-the-box solutions. We are driven by the desire to help create something that has never existed – a fully automated and connected specialty insurance industry.
We have developed a platform that uses leading cloud and cryptography technologies to reduce the distance between corporate risk and insurance capital. One of the major benefits it offers is enabling insurers and brokers to innovate, bring new products and services to market fast, and develop a competitive edge.
About the Role
We want someone with experience in both UI and UX, ideally within a B2B environment. You will work with multiple internal teams, producing marketing collateral and prototypes for sales and development purposes, working with both internal and external stakeholders to understand and help resolve the challenges our users face. You will be used to working in an agile environment, working primarily with our Product and Engineering teams, as well as our Client Growth and Marketing teams.
- Iterating the UI/UX development of the product, supporting development of the browser-based platform
- Working with our Client Growth team on high-fidelity concepts and prototypes for sales engagements, iterating on client feedback
- Communicating design ideas and concepts to Product Owners and Developers
- Working with Marketing team on website and social media collateral
- Understanding client challenges and user pain points
- Developing wireframes and prototypes to support new concepts
- Understanding the product and the challenges the industry faces
Skills & experience required
- Experience defining UX and designing UI for a browser-based interface
- Experience creating wireframes and user flows
- Ability to show creative design skills and attractive UIs
- Experience with Figma
- A self-motivated approach to work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to work with B2B clients on solution design
- Experience of working effectively in a small agile team
- Bonus scheme
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection insurance
- Private health insurance including dental, optical and gym subsidiary
- Private pension
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
Does this sound like you?Apply for this job
We hope that insurwave sounds like somewhere you’d like to work and we’d love to hear from you whether there are specific roles listed above or not.
We are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send us your CV and covering letter.Apply today