Junior Software Engineer – Fullstack
This position has already been filled. However, we invite you to check our current positions on our Careers page. Good luck!
- Participate in design, build, deploy and support of SaaS services
- Work under team-members guidance to implement the requirements for the team owned services
- Learn to deliver high quality solutions using fully automated processes (CI/CD, testing, infrastructure as code)
- Actively work with team-members to learn and deepen the development skills and best practices.
Skills & experience required
- Good communication and positive attitude to work in team
- Ability to solve problems under guidance of team members
- Curiosity and willingness for improvements and automation
- Passion about .NET and programming in C#
- Passion about Frontend and programming with React
- Experience with Figma
- Bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance including dental
- Private Pension
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
Does this sound like you?Apply for this job
We hope that insurwave sounds like somewhere you’d like to work and we’d love to hear from you whether there are specific roles listed above or not.
We are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send us your CV and covering letter.Apply today