Growth Marketing Manager
Insurwave is a London-based, client centric, tech focused, disruptive company that connects the specialty insurance market. We are passionate about our people and our values of trust, curiosity and quality are embedded in everything we do.
At Insurwave, we embrace the opportunity to create outside-the-box solutions. We are driven by the desire to help create something that has never existed – a fully automated and connected specialty insurance industry.
We have developed a platform that uses leading cloud and cryptography technologies to reduce the distance between corporate risk and insurance capital. One of the major benefits it offers is enabling insurers and brokers to innovate, bring new products and services to market fast, and develop a competitive edge.
Who you are
You are a growth marketing expert. A lover of data. You enjoy the rush you get when you see charts (from your campaigns) that go up and to the right. You’ve had out of the box ideas which have yielded great results. And now, you are eager to build the growth marketing program of your dreams, without the hassle of legacy programs or technology getting in the way.
About the role
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will build a new discipline from the ground up at a high-growth company who is making “waves” in a well established industry. Insurwave has an amazing technology offering that we are proud of. Now we need your help to show the world how great it is. We are looking for someone who will build and oversee Growth Marketing for new business. You will own the success of the integrated and channel strategies, as well as building the metrics, dashboards, and martech stack to show attributable success (pipeline contribution).
The specialty insurance industry can be complex. Your role will be to find our niche buyer persona and show them that Insurwave can make their lives easier, then get them to raise their hands as an interested party. This role sits within the marketing team, where our goals are Exposure and Growth.
- Own the Growth Marketing function. You’ll be responsible for building and executing the program, governance, and operations.
- Own and lead pipeline metrics and reporting. Your goals will be tied to pipeline generation.
- Understand the buyer personas and map our always-on efforts and campaigns.
- Help build the marketing technology stack needed to execute your program, and more importantly, to track success through the funnel to won deals.
- Campaign success metrics and tracking
- Ongoing campaign optimisation
- Partner with the content team to test messaging and content formats
- Partner closely with Sales and the BDRs on outbound and inbound marketing, ensuring a seamless customer journey.
- Have a clear testing plan to understand which strategies should be scaled
- Expertise in organic and paid media
- Research and ideate new ways to reach specialty insurance buyers
- Strategise and execute email campaigns by segment and persona for nurture and re-engagement
Skills & experience required
- 8+ years of experience building and managing growth marketing programs
- Heavy digital experience
- Proven success delivering high quality leads
- Experienced setting up and using CRM tools, pipeline attribution, reporting models and dashboards to show effectiveness
- Experience with creating ABM campaigns (1:few and 1:many models)
- Deep understanding of tracking and data validity from hands on execution experience, ad formats, privacy and technology changes, and technology integrations
- Strong knowledge of the major ad platforms and associated reporting tools, email automation, and website related activity.
- Experience building audiences from the ground up and audience segmentation strategies
- Long term thinker, considering programs which can be continuously optimised.
- Specialty Insurance experience preferred, but not required
- Events experience preferred, but not required
- Bonus scheme
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection insurance
- Private health insurance including dental, optical and gym subsidiary
- Private pension
- Bike to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
Does this sound like you?Apply for this job
We hope that insurwave sounds like somewhere you’d like to work and we’d love to hear from you whether there are specific roles listed above or not.
We are always on the lookout for passionate people to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send us your CV and covering letter.Apply today